Wednesday, February 16, 2011

City of Bones

city of bones

First of all, I need to stop taking pictures with my phone...camera takes much better pictures. Secondly, I need to stop reading way past my bed time...I'm too tired and my books run out too quickly...

But that's not the point.

This book was awesome and you'll soon (probably some time tomorrow) see that I devoured two of them in three days. I'm waiting for the third one to come through the library system.

This book totally reminded me of Harry Potter even though it's very different from Harry Potter. Clary discovers she's actually a Shadowhunter when she sees a boy killed in a club and when her mom goes missing, things get interesting. The first book is all about her discovery of her "new" life and all the secrets that go along with it...I can't wait to see what happens in the third book. I love the characters - Jace and Simon are both very interesting - especially the things that Clary finds attractive in each of them.

So yeah, since I went straight from one book to the next with barely time to sleep, I definitely recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment