Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bonus Book #2: The Girl Who Played With Fire

Ummm...so...a mere, what, three days later, I finished book number two.

the girl who played with fire
I'm already dreading the end of book number three because, well, there isn't a book number four. And that makes me sad.

I think I read this one faster than the first one.

And I've come to the same conclusions. Read it if you haven't. And I'll probably read it again at some point in my life.

The only thing that bugs me a little was the violence, but it was definitely central to the book and the plot, so it wasn't that bad.

And now it's late. And I can't think of what else to write. And I'm definitely going to have strange dreams.

Have you read any of these books?

(Yay for July - I tripled my goal!)

EDIT: photo added 05/08/10

No comments:

Post a Comment